You are not alone.
Despite some people’s views on the role, being a marketer requires a diverse and perfectly blended skillset. Creative. Analytical. A master project manager. On top of this, you need a very thick skin to deal with all the uninformed opinions!
Unlike departments such as Finance, Marketing departments are under constant pressure to justify their contributions and strategies. You probably know how frustrating it is when people with no knowledge of marketing think they can do your job better than you can.
- Overwhelmed and uncertain about which marketing strategies to implement?
- Struggling to prove the ROI of your decisions?
- Frustrated that your coworkers don’t understand marketing?
- Spending valuable time and effort trying to convince managers of the value of your work?
- Eager to learn from other marketers on what strategies work best?
- Struggling to build effective, consistent marketing strategies?
- Unsure how to find out what your customers want?
With the majority of marketing professionals feeling undervalued, overworked, and unheard at the company table, we have a serious problem that needs to be addressed!